In today’s episode, we’re going to talk about your sex drive, Baby!
A lot of women feel shy talking about this but not to worry, with Dr. B… nothing’s off limits!
I’ll be sharing a story with you on this episode about Stella, who at 78 years young told me she was sleeping with seven different men! Yowzers!
We’ll get into that and a whole lot more!
I’ll answer these common questions…
-What is sex drive?
-What is my sex drive supposed to be like?
-How often should I have sex with my partner?
-When is sex too much?
-What factors can affect my sex drive?
-When does a high sex drive becomes an issue?
“People who have sex at least once a week are generally happier in their relationships than people who get it less often. However, those who have it more than once a week don’t tend to be happier.”
You will learn…
-Questions a lot of women ask me about their sex drive
-The trick question that will answer why you have a low sex drive
-The average annual sexcapades an adult woman has
-How sex drive changes with time AND situation
-How often do women masturbate
-Factors affecting high sex drive and when it may become an issue
Grab these takeaways…
- A woman’s sex drive will change and vary throughout her life.
- You shouldn’t be thinking about anything during sex. You should be feeling, experimenting, and experiencing!
- Same-sex partners tend to have more sex and be more satisfied with sex than opposite-sex partners.
- Keeping track of the frequency of sex is important.
- For women that have a really high sex drive: enjoy it while you have it! However, if it’s affecting your life negatively, that would be an issue.
Your next best steps…
Come join me in The ME Spot Community! It’s FREE & a great safe place to get your intimate questions answered by me directly, and to meet other marvelous members as well!