Is MindSHIFT Medicine right for you?
If you’ve tried other mind-body treatments, you’re probably asking yourself–how is MindSHIFT Medicine different from other therapies?
MindSHIFT Medicine is recommended for:
- Ladies who long to feel effortlessly healthy and happy.
- Supermoms who have tried other mind-body connection modalities, but still don’t feel complete.
- Gals who are secretly, subconsciously destroying their own health (see: eating Pop Tarts in the pantry or plate-pickin’ leftover chicken nuggets off your kids’ plates).
- Women who want to improve their health in every way by OWNING it.
How should I take MindSHIFT Medicine?
Dosage forms and strength: MindSHIFT Medicine is an easy to swallow anti-pill. It is a daily infusion of self-goodness that honors your mind-body-soul connection with the benefit of immense health. Many patients opt to use MindSHIFT Medicine on a daily basis via meditation, intentional living, eating right, and other methods, such as forgiveness and gratitude practices, along with total responsibility.
What are the possible side effects?
In in vivo studies of more than 3,000 women, 99.98% experienced an increase in:
- Ownership of their life
- Uncontrollable smiling with occasional fits of laughter
- Empowerment of their health
- General awesomeness
- Chronic promotion of MindSHIFT Medicine to friends and family
- Other side effects include an 87% increase in total mind-body bliss. Some study participants even experienced less visits to their primary care clinic due to a decrease in stress and sickness.
Warnings & Contraindictions
Do not consume MindSHIFT Medicine if you:
Want to rely on others for your health and happiness
Fall victim to your own healthcare
Have absolutely no desire to feel better, do better, be better.
What should I tell my healthcare provider before taking MindSHIFT Medicine?
Inform your healthcare provider that you are going to stop seeking a magic pill and do the work on yourself, and you will no longer put your health on the back burner while meeting everyone else’s needs before your own. Also, inform your doctor that you have decided to rescue yourself and that you want a team approach for your healthcare. No need for a knight in shining armor or some overpromised elixir–you are going to start giving a damn about yourself so you can stop feeling tired, overextended, and physically ill. Also, you can tell your PCP that you are going to start LISTENING to your body. You are choosing to shine. Contraindications while taking MindSHIFT Medicine? Your goals will help determine which things you should avoid with taking MindSHIFT Medicine, but some could include:
- Toxic advice
- “Fad” health recommendations
- Negative self-talk including feelings of guilt & “less than”
- You may find you want to avoid certain triggers as well–unhealthy foods, certain locations, specific friends or family, etc.
- Most of all, you want to avoid feeling like you have to be perfect. MindSHIFT Medicine includes understanding that we, as women, fail but we can always get back up.
Note: MindSHIFT Medicine should be taken regularly to be MOST effective. But even a once-a-week dose is better than nothing!
MindSHIFT Medicine would like to thank the 3000 women who participated in our non-clinical trials (and are happier and healthier because of it)
New forms of MindSHIFT Medicine
are always being introduced and tested, including:
- She’s so Full of SHIFT: The art and science of owning your health (Now in clinical studies!)
- MindSHIFT Medicine Podcasts
- MindSHIFT Medicine Giveaways
Get your free digital sample of MindSHIFT Medicine
Boost your mood & confidence!
Quick & easy activities.
Keep it simple, sister.