I recently learned something that I have to share with you…
It’s incredibly heartbreaking but a female’s self esteem peaks at age 9. WTF??
How crazy is that?!?!
Our culture has taught us from a young age that we can’t be sexy unless we’re this way, that way, or some other way…
But this mindset is toxic and it needs to change ASAP!
I’m here to tell you that you ARE sexy — no ifs, ands, or buts!
If you’ve ever wondered how to feel sexy at any age or weight, how to quickly and easily boost your self-esteem, and why being yourself is sexier than adhering to ANY societal standards, then you need to tune in right now because on today’s episode I’m going to break the reality aaaallll down!
I’ll answer these common questions in this episode of The ME Spot Podcast…
-Are smart women considered sexy?
-Is it wrong to want to be sexy?
-Do women have lower self esteem than men?
-What makes a woman sexy?
-How can I look and feel more sexy as I get older?
“Sexy isn’t just about what’s on the outside. Real talk… Women who embrace every aspect of themselves are the sexiest of all!”
You will learn…
-How to quickly and easily boost your self-esteem
-The difference between looking sexy and feeling sexy
-Different ways women can be sexy that have nothing to do with looks
-How to rewire your brain to redefine sexy for yourself
-How to feel sexy even when you don’t think you are
-Ways to overcome cultural constraints surrounding sex appeal
Remember these takeaways…
- Stop comparing yourself to someone else’s definition of sexy! You’re doing yourself a disservice by putting yourself in a box.
- When I think of women I find truly sexy, I don’t think of Victoria’s Secret models, I think of women who are comfortable in their own skin.
- Stop telling yourself you aren’t sexy because of ____. All you need to be sexy is to be YOU!
- It’s downright impossible to meet all of society’s unrealistic expectations of beauty. Stop stressing and start embracing your own unique brand of sexy!
- True sexiness comes from how you feel, not how you look. Dump society’s definition and be your own brand of sexy!
Your next best step now is…
Come and join me in The ME Spot Community by visiting http://TheMeSpotPodcast.com — it’s free to join & we’re having a blast! You belong there too!